Tuesday, June 4, 2013

June 2013 Challenge

So it's been a while since I wrote anything. Once again I got caught up in some awesome spring weather. And with spring comes gardening, hiking, running and for some reason more visiting.

A while back I joined a website called TribeSports.com. I have to say I am enjoying it. There are mini challenges and others encourage your activity. There are a ton of different groups, called Tribes lol, that you can join based on your interests and discussions. You can create your own challenges to challenge others, you can create discussions and tribes too. It really is a great social tool for people looking for like minded fitness seekers and doers.

However as much as I am enjoying it I have recently decided to challenge myself for June with a goal that I have not found on TribeSports (not saying it isn't there though). I found this pic on Pinterest.com and decided I want to be able to do this.

So my goal is to be able to at least hold a free standing handstand by the end of the month. OK, actually my goal is to be able to do this but I will be happy with a regular hand stand too. Now that does not mean I will stop trying to achieve this at the end of June if I have not yet mastered it. I will do this. It's just a matter of time. 

What are your goals for this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment